January 27th, 2010
Red Bank Italian restaurant, Basil T’s, is announcing their new wine society — “an exclusive in-house club for all diners with a passion for wine and elegant Italian cuisine”. Membership is $25 and includes numerous perks, such as:
• A subscription to the Wine Society Newsletter, keeping members updated with information, reviews, and exclusive pricing on featured wines of the month
• Invitations to wine tasting and Wine Society events
• Weekly wine dinner specials, including half priced bottles of any wine every Tuesday
• Continued access and updates to the Basil T’s wine list, which received the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence for 3 consecutive years
• Free, limited-edition Wine Society wine key corkscrew
The wine society was created for both novices and wine connoisseurs alike. In an attempt to create a larger pool of wine aficionados, the wine society will provide a space where wine lovers and experts can come together to learn about the origins of wine and expand their knowledge, in order to gain a fuller appreciation for Italian wine.
The wine society will also provide members with tips on wine and food pairings, discounts on glasses and bottles (in an attempt to allow drinkers to further explore other tastes), wine guides with tasting tips and information, and access to special pricing on their award-winning wine list — a Wine Spectator Award of Excellence recipient for the past three consecutive years.
Italian wine lovers who are interested in learning more about the Wine Society, can call (732) 842-5990 or stop by Basil T’s Riverside Avenue location in Red Bank, New Jersey.